Welcome!
Welcome to 1% Inspiration, a blog dedicated to my inefficiency and also probably typographical errors. It has no theme and it will not be shared anywhere. It is a waste of time, but it's a waste of my time, though if you've found yourself here through some sort of search engine witchcraft, I hope it's not a complete waste of yours.
Future posts (1% Inspiration Style Guide: 'blog' refers to the entire thing and 'post' refers to individual blogs - I will not keep track of this) will likely focus around gardening and cooking, two skills I have only passing knowledge of, but my advice probably won't ruin anything for you. "Do no harm," is what they say in the gardening and cooking blog community, or they would if I were in charge of it. Possible 2022 New Year's resolution: Usurp the throne of the gardening and cooking blog community and kill its gods.
There is no posting schedule and I'm still learning the layout features, so bear with me while I figure all of that out. Or don't. If you've made it this far, I appreciate it and thanks, but there's a pretty good chance this place is defunct in a month.
Future posts (1% Inspiration Style Guide: 'blog' refers to the entire thing and 'post' refers to individual blogs - I will not keep track of this) will likely focus around gardening and cooking, two skills I have only passing knowledge of, but my advice probably won't ruin anything for you. "Do no harm," is what they say in the gardening and cooking blog community, or they would if I were in charge of it. Possible 2022 New Year's resolution: Usurp the throne of the gardening and cooking blog community and kill its gods.
![]() |
| Here's a picture of one of my cats for no reason |
Anyway, thank you for your continued support of 1% Inspiration, a blog for no one that no one will read. Couldn't do it without you!
updated 2.10.21

Comments
Post a Comment